TOPIC: efore coming to Cleveland, Peters spent 12 seas
1 month 2 weeks ago #2203941
New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Toronto Blue Jays first baseman Edwin Encarnacion has been named the American League Player of the Week for the period ending May 11. Encarnacion tied for the major league lead in home runs (four) and RBI (10) while batting .321 in seven games last week. Other players in consideration for the honor were Detroits Miguel Cabrera, Seattles Dustin Ackley and Clevelands Michael Brantley. Shkodran Mustafi Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Julian Weigl Jersey . According to the Globe and Mail, a decision between the NHL and the Players Association should come within the six months. "I can tell you, (a decision) shouldnt take all that long," NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly told the Globe and Mail. www.germanyfcsoccershop.com/c-30-antonio...-germany-jersey.aspx. 4 jersey of former defenseman Rob Blake this coming season. The ceremony will take place prior to the Kings January 17 game against Anaheim. Jerome Boateng Jersey . Almost 40 years to the day, the two teams will meet again, this time at BC Place, to celebrate the past and try to earn important points for the present. Lars Stindl Jersey . The football club recently announced an increase in season ticket prices in five of the seven categories at Investors Group Field for 2014. While most increases are in the two to three per cent range, the clubs most affordable season tickets will jump from $199 to $250 — a 26 per cent leap.CLEVELAND - Hank Peters helped build championship baseball in Baltimore and revive the sport in Cleveland.A longtime executive who began his career after serving in World War II, Peters died on Sunday of complications from a recent stroke. He was 90.The Indians said in a statement that Peters passed away in Boca Raton, Florida. Peters served as the clubs general manager and president from 1987-91, his second stint with the franchise. Before coming to Cleveland, Peters spent 12 seasons with the Orioles, who had 10 consecutive winning seasons and won their third World Series in 1983 when he was there.Orioles owner Peter Angelos was saddened to learn of Peters death.Hank was highly regarded throughout baseball as a man of integrity and great character, Angelos said. His impact was felt by multiple organizations throughhout his 40-year baseball career, and he will be missed by all who knew him.ddddddddddddPeters came to Cleveland when the Indians were perennial losers. Hired by late Indians owner Dick Jacobs, Peters was credited him with helping set the foundation for a new downtown ballpark in Cleveland and turned around a foundering franchise.Indians president Mark Shapiro called Peters a cherished member of the Indians family. Both the Orioles and Indians offered their condolences to Peters daughter, Sharon, son, Steve, and grandchildren. Peters also worked in Cleveland as the clubs vice-president/director of player personnel from 1966-71.After serving in the Army, Peter broke into baseball with the St. Louis Browns, his hometown team. He and his wife, Dottie, were married for 59 years. She passed away in 2010. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
The administrator has disabled public write access.